Introduce of myself~what did i do at the dental lab in Taiwan?

2011年8月8日 星期一 1 意見

Hello all of my dear friends,


here has some dental works about me from 2008 to 2011~


After your view, hope you can be intrested in my works and  give me the
chance of interview even a job in dental technician.


.


Case 1 Implant restoration


.






Diagnostic wax up for wax try in.



.






Final result. I made it by e.max press on zirconia technique than
procelain laying.



.






I also do abutment designs and create a nice look for the soft tissue.


.




Occlusal view. Not only the foucs of esthetic but also the functional of
posteriors.


.


.


Case2 PFM




Old tooth. I use the internal and external stain
technique to
design this ceramic work.It takes approximately 1mounth.


.




.


Case3 Framework design.
.
.

.

.

Design to ruduce the cost of metal and increse the support of occlusal load.
.
.
Case4 All ceramics ---- e.max
.
.

A challenge to netural tooth. I do this for study the color effects and test the firing temperture.
.

The result after color effect and temperture study. Only use a little external stain and than self glaze(750).

.
Case5 Imitate training with colored wax
.
.

.


.

.


.


I had do a lot of color wax training to learning the natural morphology and build-up tecniqe.It let me grow up to be more quickly and resourceful in my work.
.
Here were some of my works and I am really enjoy my work.
Although I am young (26years) but i have more energetic more vison and more challenges than orthers.
Now it's time to go around the world, I am ready and give me the chance please.
Thanks for watched.
If you want knew more contact me please. E-mail:  beauty_punk@yahoo.com.tw
Best regards
.
Che-wei Liao








1 意見:

張貼留言

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Smile Life | TNB