The last day in Restorative Prosthetic Dental Lab

2012年3月30日 星期五 0 意見

Thank you Gays, no guys!
Thank you always take patient with me when I have some trouble or misunderstand.
And even try to comfort me when I was scold by "someone"
However YOU GUYS give me happy and powder these days, 
I really enjoy every minute with everyone, 
enjoy the joking in some dirty things,
enjoy strict works that let me learned and improve so much,
enjoy so many fucking gold crowns( no more miscast please).

Antonino you are really like our big brother to take care everyone, lucky to know you and congratulations as  
a father.
Aaron you should cut your long hair if you wouldn't like to become Ariyana.
Cris you are sexy but i don't known it, ha ha so cold~~
Domenico see you in King St. every night.
Fumi sly girl just do what you like to do , lucky can speak japanese with you.I still remember your spider.
Maxi try to take a nap, you'll be stronger like me.
Michael fuck off man!! Enjoy the honeymoon with Maxi!
Mary I will miss you and the so clear furnace room.
Rina cute girl how's going your part-time job in King St. just kidding. ^^

Do not forget this moment this happy ending.
Sadly I have to leave  for my dreams, but not too far ~
Hope to see everybody soon and just keep in contact.

All the best.    Leo
      (stop to kick my ass)


0 意見:

張貼留言

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Smile Life | TNB