Show Case 230813

2013年8月22日 星期四 0 意見


 A very happy patient comes back to show me with her new smile, then I ask her give me a sexy lip haha !

This is a case with mulit-layered e.max crown using MO1 press ingot.
Patient mention the colour is too orange , she want more whiter and clear esthetic result, the target shade is between A1 and A2.






Before treatment.
 What will u gonna to finish this case?  I think: it's not only matching the shade guide but also to create a life-like tooth colour structure to reach a harmony esthetical   result.









As this black light photo you can see the different layer of porcelain build-up.









Finally she can laugh heartily to say thank you very much and have a new smile with her lover, this is a great achievement for me !

0 意見:

張貼留言

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Smile Life | TNB